How Will You Celebrate National Hamburger Day?
Can you imagine, sinking your teeth in to a burger so big and tasty that you can hardly get your mouth around it? Oh yes! There is even a day to celebrate this tasty delight, National Hamburger Day and National Beef Burger Day, May 28, 2020.
Please keep in mind that you should not confuse this date with September 18, which is National Cheeseburger Day. According to retailmenot.com, the following deals will be taking place at participating locations across New York.
- Burger King, You can get a Whopper, Small Fries and Small Drink for $5. Here is a link for all of BK's current 'deals.'
- McDonalds, is you use their app for the first time, you can get free fries. If you have already used the app, then you can get free fries with an additional $1 purchase. For all of McDonald's current deals, click here.
- Wendy's, the 2 for $4, with the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger or Jr Cheeseburger
All of the above listed restaurants currently have drive thru or to-go ordering, only. You can order at the drive-thru window or order in advance through their apps..
Where is the best burger that you ever had? Did you make it at home? Was it at a restaurant? What toppings do you insist on having on your burger? Does your bun need to be toasted? Is it grilled? Fried on a flat-top? Share with us, so we don't miss out on a better burger experience!
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- Why People Don't Use a Blinker on 9W?
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?