5 Shops in Upstate New York to Get Your Pandemic Bike Fixed
Did you purchase a bicycle during the pandemic and now you need to have it serviced or just tuned up a bit? Maybe you really need to have something repaired? First, congratulations on doing something for yourself, bicycling is a great way to get fresh air and exercise.
When looking for a place to check over my own bike for the upcoming 'riding season' here are a few that I found that could tackle the job for me. There was even one or two that would pick up the bike (for an additional fee of course).
Where can you get your bike tuned up in the Hudson Valley NY?
Before you decide on a place, give them a call and make sure that they work on your brand and type of bike. For instance, if you have an e-bike, ask to make sure they service them before you pack it up and put it in the car. Maybe the shop only deals in road bikes, not the kids fun bike? A quick call could save you a bit of time and frustration later.
So, where are all the bike shops in the Hudson Valley NY?
Here are some of the bike shops you might want to seek out:
- Bikeway, they have multiple locations in Dutchess, Orange, and Putman Westchester Counties.
- Hudson Bike Co, 3565 Rte 9W, Highland, NY 12528 It is a bonus that they are within a short distance from the rail trail and the Walkway bridge.
- Revolution Bicycles, 388 Hasbrouck Ave, Kingston, NY 12401
- Bicycle Depot, 15 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Bicycle Rack, 13 North Front Street, New Paltz, NY
What type of a bike rider are you? Keep Reading:
If you are an e-bike rider or looking to get an e-bike, there are a few things you should know, click here. Are you into trail bikes or fat bikes? Here are a few secret places to go riding in the Hudson Valley NY.