Sam’s Club Now Has Exclusive Hours For First Responders
Sam's Club has started to offer 'Hero Hours' exclusively for medical staff and first responders.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 all of our shopping routines have been dramatically changed. There is one person in the Hudson Valley who hasn't had to change their routine.
Many stores have started to offer senior hours and now according to Sam's Club, the stores are letting medical workers, police officers, EMT's and firefighters to shop Sundays from 8am - 10am.
This is Sam's Club's way of saying thank you to those who are on the front line of the fight against COVID-19.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America