Lite-FM Question of the Day: Did You Ever Quit a Job on Day 1?
So we asked the 94.3 Lite FM listeners the following question, "Was there a job that you hated so much, you quit the first day?" Here is what they had to say, these responses come from our Facebook page:
- Edie: I got my job that I held for 22 years because the person that was hired instead of me went to lunch on the first day and never came back! 😂😂. Lucky for me!
- Mary: Lloyd's in Newburgh... after being there an hour, I realized the position I applied for was not the position they were training me for. I asked where the restroom was and walked right out. They sent me a check for my hour though!
- Colleen: Friendlys. Hated it!
- Sheri: This was way back in the day but Mariner’s Harbor in Highland!
- Rhonda: A well known financial company.. absolutely had to do everything they said I didn’t!
- Cecelia: One of my bosses hired a lady and went over so much with her the first day. I asked her how she was doing. She was quiet. I said are you coming back tomorrow and she said no.
- Michael: Yes security guard
- Lee: Pastry garden
- Dawn: McDonald's. Ack. It was gross
- Dawn: Phone soliciting
- Glenna: Too many to count!
- Susanna: Merry maids they are scammers to there (sic) employees
Has this ever happened to you? Check out our Facebook page, facebook.com/943litefm to see what today's question is and join in on the conversation! ~ Brandi