Passport Night at Esopus Town Hall
Although a lot of us aren't planning any travel right now, the fact is eventually we will and we will most likely need a passport. April 2nd is a Passport Night at the Esopus Town Hall.
Whether you need to renew your passport or you are just finally getting one you can attend the passport night at the Esopus Town Hall on Thursday April 2nd from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. The event will be held in the Town Clerk's Office. The Town Hall is located 1 Town Hall Way in Ulster Park.
The follow information was posted on the event's Facebook Page.
BEFORE YOU GO, PLEASE NOTE:
- Pictures will be taken on-site for $10.00.
- You will need to submit at least one check.
- All first time applicants must appear in person.
- First time applicants need their original birth certificate (or a certified copy) and their driver's license or non-driver ID.
- Anyone under age 16 must have both parents present or complete a DS-3053 form, available here: https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds3053.pdf
For a comprehensive list of requirements or for any questions, please visit www.co.ulster.ny.us/countyclerk or call the Ulster County Clerk's Office at (845) 340-3270.