Dutchess County Clerk’s Office Will Close to the Public Due to COVID-19
Starting Monday March 30th, the Dutchess County Clerk's Office will be closed to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Even though there are restrictions, here are some of the temporary new guidelines that will be implemented.
According to DutchessGov.Com:
- They will continue to accept permissible court filings though the mail
- They can receive allowable court fillings through the NYSCEF System
- They will accept land records through the mail or the electronic portal listed
- The Record Room on the second floor of the County Office Building will be open for title searching, but only Monday-Friday (1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.)
- If you have an emergency or any questions they give you this number to call (845-486-2131)
*They also have a disclaimer on the website, if you need to surrender a license plate send it to this address:
22 Market Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
For more information, any updates, or changes check out their website, or the Dutchess County Government Facebook Page.
Stay safe and strong, we are here to help you.