Did You Give in to Covid Jigsaw Fever?
Did you do it? Did you break down and get yourself a jigsaw puzzle to work on during your Covid isolation? In the spirit of transparency, I will disclose that I bought two, completed one and the second one I am working on, I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it. This thing is 2000 pieces of colors that are so similar, I find myself walking away after about an hour of really trying to make something happen. You can look back at that original puzzle plus get tips on picking a puzzle (guess I totally did not heed that advice), by clicking here.
Did you have a similar experience? Or did you try to buy a jigsaw puzzle, only to find that they were pretty much sold out everywhere.
Here are the top selling (no word if the purchasers actually completed them) according to BarnesandNoble.com:
- Ravensburger, Seaside Sunshine 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Cavallini & Co - Wildflowers 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Ravensurger, Goodie's 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Ravensburger, Admont Abbey Library 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Cobble Hill - Popular Backyard Wild Birds of North America 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle