Still Time to Fill Out Your Census! Do it Now
As of July 22, 2020 only 62% of US households have responded to the 2020 Census survey. This date is from the Census.gov website.
Why do you need to take a few minutes and fill it out? The information garnered from the survey helps to decide where funding will be going on throughout the United States, from libraries to schools, to other programs.
You have until October 31, 2020 to respond. Over the next week or two, even if you have responded, you could see a reminder postcard showing up in your mailbox. If you have not responded, Census takers will be making their way through select areas between now and the end of October to help people complete the forms.
Have any questions about the Census? Click here for all the details on their website.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?