Brandi Says, ‘Become a Smile Creator’ at Your New LEGOLAND Career
Have you gone yet? Can you feel the excitement?
What was the best part of going to amusement parks when you were a kid (or even now)? The rides!
Imagine yourself being the one who helps to create those memories? When was the last time you just knew that your job was going to put a smile on the face of hundreds, if not thousands of people a day?
You can do all of that, plus earn special perks for working with LEGOLAND New York Resort in Goshen as an ‘Attractions Operator.’ As an ‘Operator of Fun,’ you would be responsible for the safe operation and supervision of all attractions and play structures at LEGOLAND New York Resort. In addition to being the reason so many guests have a big smile on their faces, you would get to control the rides, manage the control panel, greet guests and make sure that all guests meet the ridership requirements, i.e., height double-check their safety restraints.
If you are looking for a job that will not only pay you a competitive salary but also make you a member of a family, LEGOLAND New York Resort in Goshen, could not just be a job, but it could be a career for you. To apply, you will need to be at least 18 years old and be available a minimum of three days a week.
Here are a few of the perks that every team member is eligible for:
- Discounts on food & beverage
- Free park passes
- An employee perks program that allows you to access special pricing on electronics, join in online classes, and potentially even tuition reimbursement.
This is only a small list of the perks you could receive for working at LEGOLAND New York Resort in Goshen.
In addition to the Attraction Operator, what other positions are they hiring for? Here are just a few:
- Park Presentation Associate/Custodial: You would be the heart and soul of the resort, the opening act as you get everything ready for people to have an awesome day. This is also a position, I call the "Rock Star.”
- Warehouse Associates: If you are a behind-the-scenes person and you want to help make a young person’s visit to LEGOLAND New York awesome, this is the crew for you - because doing a job right is all about the details.
- Model Citizens: For both the park and the hotel. Here you would be the person ‘who gets it done for the guest!’ You will be the team member who helps to make a guest’s visit memorable. Helping people is your #1 goal, with a fun demeanor and positive can-do attitude.
Awesome is awaiting you! Apply today and get ready to help put smiles on the faces of so many as they walk through the gates of LEGOLAND New York Resort Goshen.