Shoprite in Poughkeepsie Offering Free Pop-Up Antibody Testing
Shoprite in Poughkeepsie is using their store to hold free antibody testing for Hudson Valley residents.
Many people want to help in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. According to the CDC, antibody testing is an important step in determining how many people have had the disease.
There are a number of places that offer easy antibody testing. Tests could be taken conveniently now at local grocery stores.
Months ago it was announced that certain grocery stores in New York were offering testing services. Recently, pop-up tests have been popping up at Shoprite in Poughkeepsie off of Rte 9.
Their free services are offered at random and offer results in roughly 7 days.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- Why People Don't Use a Blinker on 9W?
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Hudson Valley Restaurants