Rock Superstars Who Have Lived in Woodstock
When you say Woodstock to most people they think of the Woodstock Arts and Music Festival that took place in Bethel, N.Y. back in 1969. But many people from here in the Hudson Valley think of a small and very cool town just a stone’s throw away from Kingston and Saugerties. And maybe it wasn’t home to the big music festival, but it’s been home to many famous musicians. Here are just a few of the world famous musicians who have called Woodstock home.
That’s quite an impressive list, and it’s not even the tip of the iceberg. Woodstock has been and continues to be home to some of the best musicians in the Hudson Valley and beyond. And if you’re planning a day trip, why not head to Woodstock and explore some of its cool musical history, enjoy a meal, shop the stores or do some hiking? It’s a beautiful area and close to just about anywhere in the Hudson Valley.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants