NYS Brewers Association to Hold 3 Days of Peace, Love & Beer
Need something to look forward to in the month of August? The New York State Brewers Association is making sure that you get your live music, and beer event quota met for 2020 with another one of their great online (virtual) events.
Peace, Love, Beer & Music Festival will take place on the 51st anniversary of the original Woodstock Music & Peace Festival, August 14, 15, and 16, 2020.
Since it is online, tickets are on a donation basis:
- $5 for Lawn Seats
- $10 for Floor Seats
- $15 for Front Row passes
- VIP passes are $25 and include a special commemorative face covering
- All Access Passes are $50 and include a commemorative event t-shirt.
According to a press release, there will be at least 100 NYS Craft Breweries participating in the event. The breweries will be streaming live music along with hosting additional online events. Each event will vary depending on the brewery.
Need a limited edition beer to pair up with the music and the weekend? There will be a collaboration beer that will launch the week of the event called 'Summer Love.' The participating breweries are each brewing their own version of "Summer Love" which is intended to be a great, easy-drinking summer brew. That special beer will be available as a can release closer to the date of the event.
For more details including ticket purchase and a list of participating craft breweries, click here. Cheers!
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?