Bethel Woods Continues Sunday Harvest Festivals for 2020
Looking for something to do with the family and to mark the change of the seasons? Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, the place with all the great concerts that you wanted to go to this year (and you will be going to next year) is going ahead and holding their annual Harvest Festival.
The festival will be taking place on three consecutive Sundays. September 27, October 4 and October 11, 2020. The festival itself will be open from 11am to 4pm. There is no charge per person to get in, however there will be a $5 per car fee to park. The organizers are asking you to bring exact payment.
Here are a few things from the Harvest Festival info section on the Bethel Woods website. Keep these things in mind to have an awesome experience:
- Wear your face covering or mask the entire time while on the Bethel Woods property.
- Allow for extra time to park during peak times which is 11 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Bring hand sanitizer, there will be sanitizing stations throughout the grounds, but you might wish to bring your own.
- There will not be live entertainment at the event this year, but music will be playing through out the day.
- The vendors are spread out through five different areas, which is helpful for social distancing. Because booths are more spread out, remember to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Pets are not permitted at the event.
- Seating and table seating will be available on a first come basis.
Have you been to one of the Bethel Woods Harvest Festivals before? This is the 22nd one to be held on the grounds.