11 Multi-Million Dollar Hudson Valley Homes I’ll Never Afford
It would take a serious stroke of luck or lotto win to afford any of these Hudson Valley homes for most folks. The most expensive home on the market in the area tops out at $16,500,000 but we'd settle for something in the $7-10 million range if you made us.
Who wants to split one with me, which one would you choose? More details on all of these homes can be found on Zillow.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Hudson Valley Restaurants