These 5 Hudson Valley Coronavirus Charts Will Make You Smile
After three months of social distancing and making huge sacrifices in our everyday lives, it's nice to actually see some big results.
Living day to day during a pandemic can be very frustrating. Spending weeks wearing masks, sanitizing your groceries and being home from work has made some people wonder if the cure has been worse than the disease. Well, these charts show just how effective the Hudson Valley's sacrifice has been.
As other states see huge surges in coronavirus cases, the Hudson Valley is boasting our best statistics since March.
Hudson Valley COVID-19 Charts
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America