Share Your Favorite Love Song for Valentines with Lite-FM
Is there is one thing that we specialize in at 94.3 Lite FM, it is love songs, and we consider Valentine's Day to be our holiday! Let's share it and make you a winner.
Share with us your favorite Love Songs. Simple enough, right? Using the LITE-FM app, which you can download in your preferred app store, click on chat, and then text us the name of your favorite love song. Do that and you are qualified to win a $200 shopping spree at the Poughkeepsie Plaza, Route 9 in Poughkeepsie.
What's your favorite love song? Do you need to think about it? Was it the song that was playing during the first dance between you and your sweetie?
Here are the Top 5 Love Songs according to the Billboard Top 100 charts, maybe these are your favorites, maybe not!
- Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie | Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for nine weeks (1981)
- I'll Make Love to You" - Boyz II Men | Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for 14 weeks (1994)
- "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees | Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for three weeks (1977)
- "We Found Love" - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris | Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for 10 weeks (2011)
- "Silly Love Songs" - Wings | Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for five weeks (1976)
All Valentine's Weekend we are going to be sharing with you Love Songs. Yep! A Let there Be Love Songs Weekend. Everyone who submits their favorite love song, using the LITE FM App, will be entered to win the $200 Shopping Spree at the Poughkeepsie Plaza, It's a Destination!
Good luck and enjoy your Valentine's Day and your "Let There Be Love Songs" Weekend.