Newburgh Animal Control & Shelter Desperately Needs Supplies
There's an easy way you can help animals in need right here in the Hudson Valley.
Many Hudson Valley animals lovers want to do more to help local animals. The Town of Newburgh Animal Control Center has asked Hudson Valley residents to help if they can by sending in some basic essentials.
Please donate and help out if you're able to do so.
Here is what is needed according to staff from the center:
Guinea Pig - food, hay/bedding, treats
Parakeet - Parakeet food, treats, gravel toys, cuttlebone
Dog - Purina One smart blend dry dog food (nothing with dyes please), Canned wet food, Large Dog biscuits, Pigs ears
Cat/Kitten - wet pate’ food for kittens dry kitten food Purina one naturals dry cat food. (nothing with dyes please) Kitten formula preferably with colostrum Cat toys Cat litter
General Supplies - Paper towels Dawn dish soap Contractor trash bags Toilet paper Kitchen trash bags
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Hudson Valley Restaurants