Lemonade Company Wants to Pay Your Kids for Their Lemonade Stand
One company is thinking outside the box, or in this case, the stand. County Time Lemonade knows that things have been difficult for everyone, but think that times are also tough for kids who might've (in previous years) been able to supplement their allowance with a lemonade stand.
Country Time is giving out $100 stimulus checks to kids who, in the past might have been able to have a lemonade stand in the summer, but for obvious covid reasons, cannot now.
According to a listing on their website, the reason that they are doing this:
Stimulus checks* to help kids preserve the values of lemonade stands, honest work, and entrepreneurship, while putting a little juice back into the economy.
You as the parent will need to "apply for the stimulus" and can do so my clicking here. Between you and I, has your kid ever made $100 on their lemonade stand? This is one case where when life gives you lemons, aka a pandemic, one company is helping to still believe in the value of lemonade.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?