Hostess Recalling the Oh-So-Tasty Raspberry Zingers
Is nothing sacred anymore? Can you not trust the quality of the products that you find in your snack drawer any more? Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but you do need to check your snacks. Hostess is having a voluntary recall on one of their fine tasty products. This time around it is for the Raspberry Zingers.
*Gasp* Raspberry Zingers? Who has been keeping these from us? And when did they start selling them frozen? Now that the drama is out of the way, let's get to the facts that you need to know, which ones specifically have an issue and why?
The issue is potential mold. Which exact ones are a part of the recall?
According to the FDA.gov website, the only ones that you need to worry about are:
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (Multi-Pack fresh)
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (Multi-Pack frozen) H061524000
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (Single-Serve fresh)
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (Single-Serve frozen)
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (Single-Serve grocery 3 count) H061224000 8/26/2020
If you have purchased any of the above items, do not eat, and return them to the place of purchase for an exchange or refund.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?