HACK: How to Scan Papers Using Your iPhone
I've had an iPhone for years and I just learned that you can scan documents on your Notes App. I feel so old.
With local libraries shut down it's extremely difficult to scan documents.
I'm a millennial and like most millennials I don't have a printer or a scanner. Who has the room for one and who wants to maintain it with all the ink and toners? Is it me or are they always short on magenta? If you're in need of scanning important paperwork to your computer or email you can do so using your Notes App on an iPhone.
It's a fairly simple little hack that can get you through in a pinch.
I highly doubt this feature is new but I'm sure there are a million features I still don't know about.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Hudson Valley Restaurants