Emergency Rent Money Still Available For Dutchess Renters in Need
Are you still sweating your monthly bills? Covid has affected so much more than where we need to wear a face mask and when, it has affected every part of our day-to-day lives. Just haven't been able to catch up and you do have a job?
Have you been able to cover your rent? If you live in Dutchess County, NY there is still a chance that you can get help. Dutchess is one of the few counties in New York State that still has funds available to help you pay back rent through the Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
Can you be kicked out of your apartment?
The moratorium on tenant evictions has been extended, through January 15, 2022, but you need to be able to show your landlord or the court proof of hardship.
How do you go about applying for the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)?
So how can you apple? You can apply with New York State directly, online. You will need to provide information, like name, address, social security number, proof of rental amount and residency, proof of income (of lack of), and a copy of a utility bill.
Keep Reading: Is This House Haunted or Just Ignore Its Goings On?
Seriously? People Name Their Homes? These Are Awesome!
This Upstate New York Home is Straight Out of a Fairytale
- Floods of natural light, hardwood floors, gothic windows, French doors, glass door knobs & arched doorways are just a few features.
- Solidly built w/a stone exterior, spacious circular drive & 4 stories of flexible living.
- Recent renovations include totally new kitchen w/granite counter tops, S/S appliances, Thermador stove and a mudroom with radiant floor heart.
- Smart light fixtures and a Nest.
- Sunroom overlooking backyard is cozy in all seasons.
- Large, primary bedroom w/a renovated walk in closet and laundry.
- Gorgeous en-suite bath with large shower and ceramic, radiant floor heat.
- Finished attic space is lovely for a family/play-room, office, studio.
- Partially finished basement with bed/full bath and an exterior door.
- Stone patio, an enclosed gazebo to take in low maintenance, forest-like wooded, forever wild surroundings.
- Close to Cornell, CHES, shopping.
- Move in ready.