Highly Reviewed Brewery is Tucked Away in Sullivan County, NY
This stunning brewery is worth the drive to Sullivan County.
The Hudson Valley is a huge area and there are so many cool places to check out. The only negative thing is that the area is so big, sometimes it can be hard to keep up with all of the restaurants and bars. I tend to go to the same places because it's easy and I know exactly what I'm going to get. I know I'm trying to get better...here's a cool place that should be on your Hudson Valley brewery bucket list.
What brewery is in Callicoon, NY?
The Callicoon Brewing Company is located at 15 Upper Main Street in Callicoon. It's important when you're checking out a place to look at their ratings and the brewery has a 4.0 rating on their Facebook.
Soooo...what have people been saying about the Callicoon Brewing Company?
- MJ GR- "Nice waitress, good food, big portions"
- Kurt- "This a fun local place with a great staff, good food and amazing drinks"
- Sharon- "Quaint brewery in an antique home with a wrap-around porch overlooking the town of Callicoon. Very friendly staff and great brews and food! Excellent chicken wings and fried pickles"
- Teriann- "Great people that work there"
- Marion- "Too charming for words. Great location overlooking train tracks and town center; lovely old-time vibe and nicely restored. Can sit on the front porch or in the main dining area. Food was good pub style and well made with fresh ingredients. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Patty who is in charge is a DYNAMO and has great advice about other aspects of our visit too. Can't go wrong with this place"
If you have been to the Callicoon Brewing Company, let us know what it's like.
Speaking of Sullivan County, here's a hotel that could use some work:
What Remained of Brown's Hotel (COPY)