5 Resort Getaways You Can Take in Ulster County
As you find yourself staring at the calendar knowing that you have to take time off before the end of the summer (no, what you just had was not a time off it was working from home and social isolation). Where do you want to go? Will you get on a place? A train? Or are you looking for a getaway more suited to an automobile?
The Ulster County Chamber of Commerce recently reminded me of these 5 great places that are right here! In Ulster County! Each property is unique and to be fair, I think we all need to spend at least a week at each location just to know which one is our favorite. Who's with me?
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?